Skip to main content

Caleigh and her stocking!



Adelyn post Christmas photo shoot. She was still in such a happy mood...I think happier AFTER I was done taking all their pictures! I will post those photos but only after I send out my cards.



Adelyn sucking her thumb. She LOVES playing on the floor! I will have to post some videos soon. She just squeels and squeels and it is the best thing ever! :) She is really discovering her voice-and boy is she loud!


Ellie sucking her fingers! I told you it was super cute!


Shirts from Brandon and Nadege! Dubble Bubble! Super cute! Ellie left, Adelyn right.

Comments

  1. I enjoy the pictures so much. Brings back memories :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures Rachel and Clint. They are so photogenic now and all look so happy. You guys are great parents!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game