- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
Wow! That was quite an update! You have so much going on! Congrats to you and your hubby on the new job and the big move! You are going to LOVE South Carolina! The beach is there! It's relatively warm all year round (blazing hot and humid during the summer), but THE BEACH is there!
ReplyDeleteYou are a rock star for being the mom that you are and I am totally impressed that you stuck it out with pumping as long as you did. The kids are so beautiful and you are doing an awesome job as their personal photographer!
On another note, I am so thankful for you and Laura. I can't tell you how much it meant to me to get the book that you sent me. It is so amazing to be a part of this EA community, it humbles me at times. I appreciate that you are keeping us in your prayers, it means so much to us.
It sounds like you have a great new beginning on the horizon and I can't wait to see pics of the babies as spring arrives! Congratulations on nine months!
Lacie
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com