Skip to main content

Adelyn, Ellie and Quincy Baby Dedication-May 21, 2011

Together after the ceremony with Laura, Brad and Makenna! We just hung out eating pizza and ice cream cake.

My mom, brother Matthew and wife Sara along with their two children Caitlin and Benjamin joined us from Green Bay! Thanks for being there! (Clint holding Ellie, Me with Adleyn and mom with Quinc)


A family photo afterwards.



Clint reading the scripture verse (on his iphone) we picked out for the babies dedication.

Comments

  1. All these pics turned out really good at the babies' dedication. I was so blessed by it all. Thanks for doing this before moving away. You all have a very beautiful family and I know you feel very blessed, as I do also. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the Lord! SO glad these babies got a chance at life through your sacrifice :) (tear)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game