
Now...
and Then...

One year ago this morning we welcomed our three miracles into our hearts and lives forever! Our message to frieds and family on that day:
Hello everyone,
Just a quick note to let everyone know that Rachel gave birth to the triplets this morning at 11:31 AM by C-section. Two beautiful girls and a handsome little boy! Everyone seems to be doing well. In order of birth:
1. Adelyn (no middle name yet) Wood - 4 lbs, 14 ounces - 18 inches.
2. Ellie Marin Wood - 4 lbs, 4 ounces - 17.25 inches.
3. Earl Clinton Wood V - 4 lbs, 12 ounces - 17.5 inches.
Adelyn went straight to the nursery and is doing very well. Ellie and Clinton (we may call him Quincy) went to the NICU due to some respiratory issues but are not intubated and not requiring oxygen, only a CPAP. Rachel is still recovering but doing fairly well too.
More information to come as we receive it. Thank you for all your prayers and support, and please keep praying that these little guys will grow stronger and continue to do well.
Love,
Clint & Rachel + Adelyn, Ellie, and Clinton
Awwwww! Happy 1st Birthday Babies!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pic of Adelyn doing the motion 'so big'
ReplyDeleteThey are all so so cute and sweet. I miss them so very much. You all seem so far away. I have been most blessed by your presence this past year. Thank you for the times you let me be a part of your lives. I have appreciated it and am most grateful to God for all of you.
Love, Mom
Wow! The babies are big and adorable!! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering if you could check out my latest post. I'm struggling with making a decision. Did you have trouble with saying yes to embryo? I don't know what I'm so darn afraid of. Any insight you could shed would be GREATLY appreciated!!
Thanks!