Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
I hate going to walmart BUT its the best place to go in this small town for the cheapest diapers (besides CVS sometimes). I was super excited to see a mom and dad pushing this cart to their car only two cars down from ours. I even waited for them to load all their groceries and baby then asked to use the cart if they were finished. What a lifesaver! I was wondering how I'd pull off pushing a stroller and pulling a cart. I know a lot of other moms do it but I don't think I'm in that talent bracket just yet! Good for you super moms out there! In the meantime I'll use the store carts! PLUS its so much easier to not have to put together my triplet stroller and take it apart in the heat. I guess walmart isn't so bad after all.
I hate going to walmart BUT its the best place to go in this small town for the cheapest diapers (besides CVS sometimes). I was super excited to see a mom and dad pushing this cart to their car only two cars down from ours. I even waited for them to load all their groceries and baby then asked to use the cart if they were finished. What a lifesaver! I was wondering how I'd pull off pushing a stroller and pulling a cart. I know a lot of other moms do it but I don't think I'm in that talent bracket just yet! Good for you super moms out there! In the meantime I'll use the store carts! PLUS its so much easier to not have to put together my triplet stroller and take it apart in the heat. I guess walmart isn't so bad after all.
Hi Rachel! Cool cart! I was wondering how one would shop with 3 little ones!! FYI...I get diapers (and dipaer wipes) delivered from Amazon.com. You can sign up to be an Amazon mom and that gets you 15% off. You can also sign up to have the diapers delivered regularly through 'subscribe and save' and that gets you another 15% off. Plus, it saves a trip to the store. :)
ReplyDeleteGood info received from Janis above about ordering diapers and wipes. The pics are so so cute. I love them. Like the new chairs too. Did you get them from Pottery Barn or somewhere else?
ReplyDelete