I think this is SO cool! Makenna is famous! Check out my Bestie's blog snowflakebabygirl.blogspot.com and see more! We love you Kenna! Spoiler....Kenna is going to be a big sister to her genetic sibling through embryo adoption! Praise God and congratulations Brad and Laura! We love you all so very much and wouldn't trade this journey for the WORLD!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!

Love you bestie!
ReplyDeleteYou AND your best friend did embryo adoption? How wonderful to be able to experience that together!! I'm 24 weeks with two little EA boys :)
ReplyDeleteLeah, thanks for your comments and CONGRATULATIONS on your TWO BOYS! Just get ready to hear a lot of "you've got your hands full!" Ya think? lol! Laura and I became besties and met through our infertility journey. We both happen to have our beautiful babies only 3 weeks apart from one another since mine came early at 34 1/2 weeks. It's been an incredible journey and the Lord has walked it with us and been so faithful!! Love your blogs-just checked them out. I am also passionate about photography but don't have a lot of experience. Wish you the best and prayers for your journey and pregnancy! Email me anytime rachelwood4@gmail.com. Best, Rachel
Delete