Well, we are excited about summer at our house. We have been in our kiddy pool all week...like, every waking hour that mom lets us! The kids call it the "kool" because "pool" is just not cool enough to say. No, actually pool is a hard one to say! We turned our plastic pool into a sandbox (it's fun but I've regretted it a few times) and our inflatable hippo pool we are using as our play pool. It's quite fun, and loud with the occasional ear-piercing scream that there is a "pider" (spider) or bug in the pool. Usually it turns out to be nothing other than something fallen from a tree or leaf but oh that shrill!
Tonight I decided to take them to the club pool down the street...as I was packing floats, towels and jam-jams to change into I thought "I *might* regret this" as I often think before taking off on an adventure. It was great though! Everyone was so well behaved and listened and stayed close to mama. I couldn't have been more proud or had more fun...oh, the kids had fun too!!
Only one month (and two days) until our THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! Unreal. What a fun and exciting journey. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Tonight I decided to take them to the club pool down the street...as I was packing floats, towels and jam-jams to change into I thought "I *might* regret this" as I often think before taking off on an adventure. It was great though! Everyone was so well behaved and listened and stayed close to mama. I couldn't have been more proud or had more fun...oh, the kids had fun too!!
Only one month (and two days) until our THIRD BIRTHDAY!!! Unreal. What a fun and exciting journey. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Comments
Post a Comment