Skip to main content

Baby Ticker!

Okay, so you have to check out this sweet "baby ticker" thing on the left of our blog. My girlfriend Laura introduced me to it and I love it! It's funny though, the babies look like they're just floating around in a big bubble! Not exactly realistic but it shows their approx. growth and what they might look like at this stage in the game.

Today we're 10 weeks!

Comments

  1. This is really cool. And I am a really excited grandma. I cannot believe that I will go from having one granddaughter to having 4 more grandchildren!!!!! WOW!!!!! Hubba!!!!! I love you all and will continue to pray as these little ones grow and mature. I am already praying they come to know Jesus at an early age. Hey, there's nothing wrong with that, is there? I love these pictures and of course, the baby ticker!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game