Skip to main content

Welcome to our blog everyone!

Hi! Thanks for taking time to view our blog. We're just getting started and to be honest with you I have no idea what I'm doing but I will get the hang of it as time goes on.

We started this blog so we could share our infertility and now pregnancy with our family and friends.

We hope to update it fairly regularly but I make no promises ;) Love, Rachel

Comments

  1. I hope this is the right blog I have found. I am hoping You are Dr E Wood's DIL and of course hour DH his son.

    My name is Tina and my Dh are friends of Dr Wood and Karen. Actually, they both are VERY special people to us and we hold them very dear to our hearts.

    Anyway I am a Mother of six, three of them being 2 year old Triplets. When we heard you were expecting Triplets we were overjoyed for you and your DH and of course for Chip and Karen. What a BLESSING.

    I am soooooooo looking forward to following your journey. This will be one of the most difficult journeys of your life but of course the most rewarding.

    I think the one thing that made my pregnancy so successful was at the very beginning I just decided to give all my concerns, worries, stresses over to God. I knew without a doubt he would take care of us all. I have been praying for you all.

    I am sooooo excited for you guys. You will have soo much FUN! I am going to link your blog to mine if that's OK :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find your e-mail address, but I wanted to let you know about RESOLVE's “So what exactly is embryo donation?” Q&A video project. My name is Kaitlin, and I work with RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association to raise awareness of embryo donation as a family building option.

    Because embryo donation can be a challenge for some to understand, we’re offering individuals in the online fertility community the opportunity to help spread the word about this option. Our plan is to offer bloggers like you the opportunity to ask questions about embryo donation and get answers straight from RESOLVE’s Executive Director Barb Collura. A select number of questions will be chosen for personalized video responses, which will be posted on RESOLVE’s YouTube channel, MyDestinationFamily.org and across RESOLVE’s Twitter and Facebook assets.

    If you’d like to participate, you can submit your embryo donation questions via this simple form (http://www.mydestinationfamily.org/so-what-exactly-is-embryo-donation/) on RESOLVE’s MyDestinationFamily.org. Let me know if you have any questions and hope you’ll participate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game