Skip to main content

27 week photos

I'm pretty sure I was talking in this one...
And wasn't ready in this one...

But oh well! haha! This one is me "dancing" with Caleigh (she dances with Clint all the time)! :) She never jumps up on us unless we "invite" her and she didn't jump on me just for the record, I picked up her paws. She will be such a good big sister!

One other note you may be wondering...I don't fit into any of my maternity pants/capris anymore (well, they're not comfy I should say. I do FIT in them I guess). I only wear my jammies. I wear pj pants with my regular large maternity shirts most days. Unless of course I leave the house. I try to wear comfy stretchy pants at least. Who knew you could grow out of maternity clothes?

Comments

  1. I love the one with Caleigh! By the end of my pg (36 weeks) nothing fit around my waist, I couldn't sit upright without my legs going numb and forget about driving past 34 weeks......i didn't fit behind a steering wheel :P but every minute sooooooo worth it, to bring thoses babies home with us.

    YOU LOOK GREAT BTW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya I forgot to say TRIPLET BELLIES ROCK!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great and I can't tell you how excited I am for you guys!!!!! I lived in Ric's boxers and t-shirts with the twins. I'm only having one this time and a lot of my maternity shirts are too short. Like you said, that just seems wrong! ;-) Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do look great! I'm just in awe of how much our bellies can stretch! Keep growin'! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wearing PJs all day everyday sounds great to me - I love to be comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, email me your address, I have a pair of sweats to send you that you will LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I looked as cute as you do in pj's that's all I'd wear too and I'm not even prego. Happy belated Mother's Day, Mama to three!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sending my new employer family your blog so they can check out Caleigh. Oh, and my daughter and grandchildren too, of course. lol
    You look as beautiful as ever...I would say that even if I wasn't your mama. I love you bunches...I will only be one hour from your doorstep now with my new nanny job. Close enough to help and enjoy your family, but far enough away that I can enjoy my Mad City friends as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looked at your blog again this morning just because I miss you so very much. But just can't tell you enough how beautiful you are....it's because you have the love of Jesus inside and out. God is so awesome......continuing to pray for you and Clint and those beautiful healthy babies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rachel I agree on being comfy!! PJ pants are awesome to wear! I can't believe how big your belly's getting, it's so awesome. I love how Caleigh's "dancing" with you. lol. I hope you're feeling well!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are about the cutest pregnant girl I have ever seen! Congrats on the 28 week mark!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game