Everyone please say a prayer (or many!) for my embryo adoption buddy and awesome friend Laura today! She's in the hospital now waiting the arrival of Miss Makenna Best!
I just cannot believe sometimes how far we've both come...I should say how far God has carried us!
I cannot wait to hold Kenna!!! What a precious miracle of life she is! Embryo adoption ROCKS!
Laura, if you're reading this (which you're probably not since you're in labor :) ...but you will eventually) I make no apologizes because you HAD to have known this photo was going on the blog! Besides, this gets you back for the photo you posted of me! Ha! Lol!!! We were eating frozen custard as usual together with the boys and this is what happened...nice huh!?

This photo was taken last Fall ('09) I believe before my first and Laura's second transfer. Transfers were September 5th for Laura and Brad and September 15 for us. Anyway we always have a tendency to dress alike for some reason. It's pretty funny actually. In fact, just last Monday we wore the same skirt (mine gray and hers brown) to bible study not even knowing we both owened the same skirt. :) You know what they say...great minds think alike!
I just cannot believe sometimes how far we've both come...I should say how far God has carried us!
I cannot wait to hold Kenna!!! What a precious miracle of life she is! Embryo adoption ROCKS!
Laura, if you're reading this (which you're probably not since you're in labor :) ...but you will eventually) I make no apologizes because you HAD to have known this photo was going on the blog! Besides, this gets you back for the photo you posted of me! Ha! Lol!!! We were eating frozen custard as usual together with the boys and this is what happened...nice huh!?

This photo was taken last Fall ('09) I believe before my first and Laura's second transfer. Transfers were September 5th for Laura and Brad and September 15 for us. Anyway we always have a tendency to dress alike for some reason. It's pretty funny actually. In fact, just last Monday we wore the same skirt (mine gray and hers brown) to bible study not even knowing we both owened the same skirt. :) You know what they say...great minds think alike!