I've been getting emails and phone calls so it must mean I need to update this blog huh? No, I haven't gone into labor - although at 32 weeks and 5 days today its a very likely possibility!
How am I doing you ask? Um, well...I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant with triplets - I'll just say that. This pregnancy hasn't been so easy on my body (after 22+ weeks), rather painful actually...but I'm hanging in there and would do anything for these babies to be big, strong and healthy so there you have it :)
Tomorrow we have our weekly appointment at the MFCC so we'll get to see our trio and see their measurements which translate into weights. Last time (two weeks ago thursday) they were 4 lbs for A and 3 lbs 12 oz for B and C. We hope they've grown a lot since then however those are great weights! Our peri told us its amazing that they're on the same track growth-wise as singletons still! That makes us very happy of course. Last Thursday our O.B. told me "looks like you were born to carry triplets!" I was first happy and flattered...then I realized he was probably trying to make up for the comment he made at 23 weeks when he told us the babies might be born very soon and if they were they would "all just die." He still hasn't quite made up for that one yet, but I don't think he ever can. I just have to try to move on - even though that was THE worst week of my life thinking we made it that far only to loose all three! Thank God it turned out to only be a scare and they're thriving now! We're so SO SOOOOO fortunate and thankful for how well they've done this far!
Even if they were born tomorrow they'd do well, really well so we couldn't ask for more...although I'm determined to go another few weeks!
We have a tentative date for a c-section (if we make it that far). Its Monday July 12th!!! They've told me they wouldn't let me (or any triplet mom) go past 36 weeks but that date actually is 36 and 3 days! I'll be ready by then I know that! In fact last night I was nearly crying telling Clint I wish someone would just put me out of my misery! lol. I get grumpy sometimes now-a-days that's for sure! I try not to but its not easy all the time.
I still wake up every morning and say I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world to have Clint and now the babies and to have made it this far. Then I lay there for about 5 minutes thinking of the best way, the easiest way to get out of bed (no joke)! Hahaha.
PS-I'll post some more photos later. (I can't reach my memory card right now).
How am I doing you ask? Um, well...I'm almost 33 weeks pregnant with triplets - I'll just say that. This pregnancy hasn't been so easy on my body (after 22+ weeks), rather painful actually...but I'm hanging in there and would do anything for these babies to be big, strong and healthy so there you have it :)
Tomorrow we have our weekly appointment at the MFCC so we'll get to see our trio and see their measurements which translate into weights. Last time (two weeks ago thursday) they were 4 lbs for A and 3 lbs 12 oz for B and C. We hope they've grown a lot since then however those are great weights! Our peri told us its amazing that they're on the same track growth-wise as singletons still! That makes us very happy of course. Last Thursday our O.B. told me "looks like you were born to carry triplets!" I was first happy and flattered...then I realized he was probably trying to make up for the comment he made at 23 weeks when he told us the babies might be born very soon and if they were they would "all just die." He still hasn't quite made up for that one yet, but I don't think he ever can. I just have to try to move on - even though that was THE worst week of my life thinking we made it that far only to loose all three! Thank God it turned out to only be a scare and they're thriving now! We're so SO SOOOOO fortunate and thankful for how well they've done this far!
Even if they were born tomorrow they'd do well, really well so we couldn't ask for more...although I'm determined to go another few weeks!
We have a tentative date for a c-section (if we make it that far). Its Monday July 12th!!! They've told me they wouldn't let me (or any triplet mom) go past 36 weeks but that date actually is 36 and 3 days! I'll be ready by then I know that! In fact last night I was nearly crying telling Clint I wish someone would just put me out of my misery! lol. I get grumpy sometimes now-a-days that's for sure! I try not to but its not easy all the time.
I still wake up every morning and say I'm the luckiest girl in the whole world to have Clint and now the babies and to have made it this far. Then I lay there for about 5 minutes thinking of the best way, the easiest way to get out of bed (no joke)! Hahaha.
PS-I'll post some more photos later. (I can't reach my memory card right now).