- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
I am soooo happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
I still can't believe they are home already (I am sure you have thought the same thing!). Praying that things go as smoothly as possible with three. Congrats again on your three tiny gifts from GOD :)
ReplyDeletewow wow wow :) and yes that is 3 wows! i am so happy for you guys. I get chills when i see your pictures. Congrats Congrats Congrats!
ReplyDeletePrecious! Blakely has that same outfit "hand picked" by our FATHER! PRECIOUS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!! How did DH think he did today on the exams?
ReplyDelete