Skip to main content

COMING HOME....TODAY!!!!!!!!!!

That's right! I cannot believe it!!! They're only 11 days old!!!

I want to write and tell you all every detail but I need a power nap then we're going to dinner (one last time and for our 8th anniversary - yesterday - but we couldn't go out due to Clint studying for boards...which was this morning). Talk about a lot going on! Phew!

Our hearts are full (WAY running over actually is more like it) and I've said it a million times before but we are truly truly grateful. Grateful to God for bring us through our infertility struggles and years of trials with it, grateful to the National Embryo Donation Center (especially Nurse Jennifer and Mary and Dr. Jeffery Keenan) and our adoption agency (especially Danielle our social worker) Bethany Christian Services in Waukesha, WI and Knoxville, TN.

We're also so thankful for our awesome doctors, nursing staff and sonographers. They helped us through so much. We would be crazy if we said we could have done it without you all - our blogging buddies and especially our friends and family.

I'm starting to feel like I'm accepting a grammy or something...anyway I'm going to continue because the last thank you is the most important one (besides God)...

Thank you to "J" and "T" for giving us your precious embryos. You have been so selfless in this amazing life-changing gift and there are absolutely no words we could ever say, nothing we could ever do, that would repay you for what you have done and sacrificed. You gave these precious tiny miracles on ice the gift of life and they will be so thankful you did...WE ARE so thankful you did. We love you two and your two boys more than we could ever say and (I just have to say this is impossible to write without tears running down my face) always will remember your love for these little lives.

Thank you to everyone who walked this road with us. To those who encouraged us and stood beside us even through the grief and loss of our struggle from the beginning.

I'd better go dry up my tears. Time to go bring home those precious amazing three, Adelyn, Ellie and Clinton!

Love you all!

PS and thank you blogspot for auto save...I just thought when I was editing this post I accidentally deleted it! Phew! Glad I'm not having to retype it! :)

Comments

  1. They are already 11 days old!? Time flies! Happy Belated Anniversary! I felt like it was just yesterday when you called to say you were engaged. Congrats on 8 years of marriage and 3 beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary and Congratulations!!! That's amazing that they're coming home so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled for you!!!!

    Hugs to ALL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying that Ellie eats better, that they all keep their temps normal, that you and Clint get the rest you need, that the feedings go well, that you don't stay up all night just watching them (lol), and that God's blessings just keep coming to you. Still can't believe you get to bring them home and it's not even been 2 weeks. God is soooo good.....
    love you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praising God with you guys! So glad to hear that they're home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL!!!! I am so glad everyone is home : )
    God amazes me daily!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW AWESOME!! Can't wait to hear more details of life at home with the TRIPS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game