Skip to main content

Hi!


Hi everyone! I just wanted to report we're all doing great! I've been wanting to write a post/post more photos but life is a *little* busy right now. Everything is going well. Babies are eating and growing (Adelyn is a little chunker-you should see her!! lol.) little guy Quincy is growing and Ellie is growing but is still super light compared to her brother and sister. Still continuing to pump milk for babies - having to freeze a ton of it. We need to buy a seperate freezer we're realizing actuallly. Funny, but true. I figure we'll need it later becasue I don't know how I will keep up when the babies are drinking 8 ounces each!

I'm trying to stay on top of my facebook messages and emails but I'm not doing the greatest job. So, thank you to those who have written us and if I don't write/call/fb back right away don't be offended please! Of course you understand.

We've taken the babies out a few times already - something I thought I'd never do for at least several months! We've been out to breakfast twice when my dad, step mom and sister were here, to the pediatrician (for weights/first appointment two days after they came home), to dinner once, to frozen custard once - might as well have put us behind a glass and advertised "COME SEE THE TRIPLET FREAK SHOW!" haha but it was fun...and yesterday we went with Clints mom and a friend, Taylor, to the lake front for a walk and some fresh air. We took bottles with us and just walked slowly (because that all I can do right now) on a path near the water. It was so nice out!

Today I'm having a fellow triplet mom I know come over to help with a feeding or two. I haven't seen here babies since they were about 6 or 7 months old and they just turned a year last month. She has BGG, same as us and lots of great advice so I'm looking forward to hanging out with her :)

Lots of people have asked what our needs are. If you live in Milwaukee we could use the most help with feedings during the day (between 9 AM and 3 PM), easy meals and walking/running Caleigh our pup. We would love and appreciate any help. Please email me (or Clint) - its the best way to reach me and actually get a response or you could try to call but I will admit I'm not the best at returning phone calls. I don't check facebook often and I don't get those messages sent to my phone...only comments or wall posts I think so several days may go by without a response to those messages.

Well, for now I'm going to transfer everyone from their bouncy seats back to their crib and I'm going to go back to bed myself to get some extra sleep but I hope to be better about posting.

xo, Rach

Comments

  1. Try to rest all you can- Your babies are BEAUTIFUL!!!! Wish I lived closer so I could help out.

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute! Glad they're doing so well. I wish I lived closer so I could come help! Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so super sweet! Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just emailed you some dates. I can't wait to help and hang out with you guys! They all look like they are putting on weight great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game