This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
I pray they come home soon!!! Rest up!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
LOVE these pics - I'm so glad to hear that they are continuing to do well and may even be going home soon! Yay! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful trio for a mama who has waited so long......thanks for posting pictures Rach! Love you all so much! Ryan & Amanda
ReplyDeleteI love all of the photos and updates!! They're all so gorgeous!! I really hope they can come home soon!
ReplyDeleteThey are so precious!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! I LOVE to see you holding all three of them with NO MONITORS!!! AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteThey look fabulous! And you look wonderful! What a great feeling it is to hold them all at once! Soon they will be home!
ReplyDelete