Skip to main content




Comments

  1. How precious! They are growing and so adorable! YOU LOOK GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to say that your babes are gorgeous! :) You are doing such a great job. It is so amazing that you are still BF exclusively...what an accomplishment, momma! Your babies will forever benefit from your effort. Also, I think it is so wonderful that you've allowed your sweet dog to remain a part of your family environment. Too often, pets get the boot when babies come along, and it is usually unnecessary. I love seeing her laying with the babies...HER babies, no doubt! hehe! Our dog has always been a positive part of our family and such a special friend to our children. God bless your family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game