Skip to main content

Never Grow Up

A HUGE thank you to Angie B. for helping me (okay, who am I kidding, she did ALL the work) upload "Never Grow Up" by Taylor Swift! Isn't it the most perfect song ever? Makes me cry!

BTW FYI Angie is my helper and don't know what I'd do without her!

Thanks also to mom for helping this weekend and last night too as Clint was out of town this week. He's home tonight thank goodness!

One more thing...our heat went out today and its suppose to get pretty cold tonight. The repair people are coming tomorrow and that's the fastest they could schedule me. I was like "seriously? Would it make a difference if I told you my husband is out of town and I'm alone caring for my triplets?" lol. They said "sorry. Do you have a space heater?" Thanks a lot. Haha. It all good though. We can't freeze to death. We have blankets and swaddles. Right now I have hats on them all. I will have to post pictures later. Pretty funny (wasn't too funny earlier when there was gas all in the house and I was pumping/frantically calling everywhere for estimates before 4 pm to not get charged out the wazoo, trying to feed babies AND my phone was dying. lol).

Welcome to my life (don't get me wrong, I say that with a smile, its a GREAT life)!

Comments

  1. I really enjoyed helping this week and being able to spend time with you and the babies. They are a precious blessing from the Lord. And I know you and Clint know this and are enjoying life with them. Quincy, go to sleep and don't give mama a hard time today...Love you all. Stay warm and cozy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game