Was our FET! I can hardly believe it! One year ago we were praying and crossing our fingers just hoping for a great transfer, and a positive pregnancy test/bloodwork 10 days later...we were hoping for ONE baby...what we got was triple the blessing with THREE! ha. Who says God doesn't surprise you and have a sense of humor? I get chills thinking about our journey and it just makes me laugh looking back (although I WAS NOT laughing at the time). Its just funny to me how we have no idea what the plan for our life is and them in a matter of moments (it only is suppose to take 15 minutes for a FET) it can ALL change-for us in a very bigt way! I just want to encourage those still facing the journey and say we don't know what will happen-if the end of the journey will bring a baby or not-but I've learned through it all life isn't about the end result all the time, its about the waiting and finding God in the midst of the mess and suffering-all for his glory. I said that to myself everyday and still do-all for his glory. Its not easy but no one ever said it would be I guess right? (sigh).
Okay enough of that! My mom is her helping today so its time to run out and get some things done :)
PS-and two years ago this week we found out our diagnosis. Lots of memories, lessons learned (and still learning by the way), tears and laughter along the way-wow what a ride!
Okay enough of that! My mom is her helping today so its time to run out and get some things done :)
PS-and two years ago this week we found out our diagnosis. Lots of memories, lessons learned (and still learning by the way), tears and laughter along the way-wow what a ride!
HAPPY ONE YEAR~! Would you mind if I shared your blog on our facebook page??? http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Many-Faces-of-Embryo-Adoption/174025255947121
ReplyDeleteIf you don't mind then please shoot me a quick email at wombfor1more@gmail.com
HUGS! Jen
Thanks for the goosebumps!!!! How about posting a photo of your embryos last year and one year later? I think those two photos speak volumes!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://womb4onemore.blogspot.com/2010/10/one-year-ago-today.html
Plus it helps calm my desires to do it again... realizing in 365 days after a FET, I could be blessed with a 4 month old!!!
Jen and I would love for you to add some photos to our FB page as well, or if you give us permission, we will do it as I am sure you have a few more important things to do-lol!!!
Hugs!!!
I have been meaning to comment on your blog for a few months now (i have been excited to read about your journey) but I had to comment NOW because we also had our FET last year the same day as you at the NEDC and we have 5 month old twin girls! It's amazing to know just a year ago we both sat at the NEDC with so many unknowns!! We also have a 2 year old boy through embryo adoption at the NEDC as well!! I feel like I have triplets some days! :) We were shocked at the 1st ultrasound when we found it was twins...we really didn't expect it. It has been quite the journey the last few months. They were born at 32 weeks and are doing awesome after a stay in the NICU. What an incredible blessing all these little babies are!!! In one day at the NEDC they had 5 babies out of it (that we know of)...WOW! :) Many blessings to you- Kelly
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I love it that Adam and the triplets share a special date!
ReplyDelete