
Technically we're almost 7 months old, but we've been a little behind on our immunizations since our first months and months ago. We also got our flu shots today. I wasn't even going to do it since the season is almost over but the pediatrician said it was good idea to do it-so I didn't argue! No flu/RSV sounds perfectly fine with me! Too bad I can't put them in a bubble, huh? He even suggested staying inside! I thought that was funny coming from a very conservative doctor. He said RSV is really bad this year so to be really careful. Yikes! Just when I start to relax about getting sick. Only a few more months and we'll be out of the season (hopefully).
Here's everyones figures...
Adelyn
Height: 25 1/2 inches
Weight: 14 lbs. 1 oz.
Ellie
Height: 25 inches
Weight: 12 lbs. 12 oz.
Quincy
Height: 26 1/2 inches
Weight: 14 lbs. 14 oz.
It came to no surprise that Quincy was 50th percentile for height and our little Ellie 5th percentile for weight. She's so tiny and he's so huge! Skinny thing, but very long!
Look how good Adelyn and Q-man are sitting!! Amazing what a week will do. Glad to hear everyone is growing like weeds! Looking forward to seeing you Friday:) Oh, and happy HUMP day!
ReplyDeleteGlad that they are all doing so well.Wow they are getting big! They are so precious :-)
ReplyDeleteGreat stats! They look strong and healthy Momma!!
ReplyDelete