Adelyn gets a kick out of her siblings! She loves to look at Quincy and Ellie and laugh at them! I love her expressions! Today Quincy and Adelyn were looking at one another and BOTH smiling and even giggling-haha!
Birds-eye of my own little t-ball team!
Go Brewers!
Us with Ellie. She was being super snuggly and lovin' on Daddy-touching his face and making cute little noises. She really can't get any sweeter!
Okay, I wanted to crop myself out of this but I didn't. I look half asleep but hey, oh well. This one is for you Holly! Holly (another EA mom) from GA sent us these adorable outfits for the girls! We love them! Thank you! I'm happy they can finally fit in them. And I just got out Quincy's outfit you sent to him a couple of days ago. He'll fit into his now too. I just need to get a pic of all three in their outfits...now where'd I put that camera...
You look great!!! You make having triplets look so easy and fun!!! Shhhh... don't tell my husband!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
Love your pictures! You look great!
ReplyDeleteThe girls look sooo cute in their outfits, I'm glad they fit at the right time of the year...I can't believe they are still so tiny, that really gives me perspective :)
ReplyDeleteLove the football huddle, love how Adelyn loves to look at Quincy & Ellie. Okay, I just love them period.
Hey, you commented that you were going to go and cry, after Laura showed up and shoveled for you....That is my sentiment as well when you told me you would probably end up moving south somewhere. Wah wah wah !!! tears tears tears
ReplyDelete'''''''''''''''''
'''''''''''''''''
okay, I'm done.