If you've been around to read my blog you know I talk about my EA best friend in Milwaukee, Laura. Well you see, Laura is a special lady...and Makenna too...but look what she did this week! lol! We'd planned a "playdate" at my house (since I obviously don't get out much haha) and it was snowing. Did she cancel? No. Did she complain my driveway wasn't shoveled or salted and she could have broken her back walking up to my door? No. No, okay, this girl brings her SHOVEL and shovels my SIDEWALK AND DRIVEWAY! She wasn't even going to tell me. I just happen to look out my front window and there she is shovelin' away! lol! That's what friends are for, right? haha. I yelled her full name out the front door and said "you get in here right now!" But she didn't. And I have a long driveway. huh. Poor thing! Miss Makenna was thankfullly sleeping the whole time in her carseat in the heated car. What am I going to do with myself after we move? Okay, I'm going to go cry now...
Ellie and Quincy-Adleyn decided to throw a fit-so, she's behind the camera with mama in this one.
Ellie, Quincy and Adleyn-chiliin'.
Adelyn and Q-man
Adeln-still laughing! :)
I'm going to miss you, too! And yes, the day you told me the news of Clint's job offer, I sobbed like a baby. Tearing up now as I think of life hundreds of miles away from you. I guess that just means we need to cram as many play dates in as we can before you leave me. Whatcha doin' this Friday? :) Can we come over to play?
ReplyDelete