Skip to main content
Baby C waves "hi" again to everyone, closer to his chin this time. We love you!
Babies A and B together. Our two girls!!!!!!!!!!!! Mama is a little excited and proud, can you tell? We were so thankful for three babies no matter what sex they were but I really was secretly hoping for two girls and a boy...or at least a mixture! Thank you God! Amazing. I have no words to describe how we felt during this ultrasound. We didn't even know they'd be able to tell the sexes but as you can see baby C didn't have any troubles telling us he was a boy!

Make no mistake. Baby C is a BOY!!!!!!!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!


Hi there my little man! We love you!



Comments

  1. After taking another look, Baby C in the top photo looks like he's praying! I just can't get enough of these photos and the u/s today! It was so amazing. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to realize I am living my dream! I've always wanted to be a mommy and I thank God every day for giving us embryo adoption as an option, for our amazing and so wonderful "donor" or "genetic" family and for the life he created and the lives he's now breathed into these three beautiful tiny people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two Girls and a Boy how WONDERFUL! How sweet it will be that the Girls are identical, not so much when they are teenagers LOL but hey thats what hair dye is for.

    Oh I am so excited for you guys. HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE! OH fun let the shopping BEGIN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel your words are so touching. What wonderful Mommy you will be. This journey is beautiful in so many aspects. god has brought so many lives together to create these incredible miracles........God is Truly Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game