Skip to main content

Big day tomrrow

Tomorrow Clint and I go into the Maternal-Fetal Care Clinic for our first perinatologist appointment-or so we hope we get to see a perinatologist and not just a tech. I am SUPER excited though because we'll get to do another u/s and this time have photos printed!!! I will post them some time tomorrow for you all to see too!

Last week the babies were really fun to watch just on the not-so-great u/s machine so I bet they will be even more clear on the maternal fetal care center's machine. Plus this week they will be measured for growth too. We hope they are all about the same size but I'm almost certain one will be smaller than the other two. I hope Baby B this time has caught up with the others.

Time is going quickly! We'll be 13 weeks on Friday. Only 2 to 3 more weeks before finding out the sexes! Then it will be name picking time! And no, we're not telling anyone the names until their born! :)

Comments

  1. The techs are wonderful and you will see a peri every time. Have fun seeing your darlings.

    Hugs,

    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We did see our perinatologist and he was really nice. Turns out we didn't have to wait another 2-3 weeks to find out the sexes! Oh my gosh! I am so excited! This is the best news ever besides finding out on Thanksgiving day that the procedure worked and we were pregnant! We cannot believe all this! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your intro was BEAUTIFUL and the baby bump is simply adorable! You look so happy and excited! I have heard alot about that organization LOVE it! So were they able to tell you the genders????? Oh my goodness I'm dying to know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game