This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
Love It ALL!!! Especially your belly!!!!
ReplyDeleteAt least you're ALL baby, I'm sure when people see you from the back they have no idea that when you turn around, you look like you swallowed a very large watermelon :)
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!
You look amazing!
ReplyDeleteIts only been a week since I've seen you, how did your belly get so big? Wow, girl. You look GREAT!
ReplyDeleteYou look great!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a FANTASTIC job!
ReplyDeleteWow Rachel you win for the bigger belly out of us two..what a surprise huh? lol Caitlin and I just looked at your new pictures and liked them all. I hope you are feeling well!!
ReplyDeleteYou still look so tiny! HUGS!
ReplyDelete