Skip to main content

29 weeks!!!

Isn't it beautiful!!! Clint surprised me out of the blue with this gorgeous 3 pearl necklace!!! Isn't he so sweet!?
29 weeks!!!!!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited? I think the dress makes me looker bigger than what I really am...although I know I'm really big - there's no denying that! lol. Especially when the lady behind us at church today asked if we were going straight to the hospital after service. No...but thanks for asking. Haha. And yesterday at breakfast our hostess turned to look at my belly and said "So, I guess you probably want to sit at a table not a booth huh?" I smiled and said "actually, I would prefer a booth!" I was so glad when I sat down that I actually fit or that could have been really embarrassing! lol!!! I had about an inch or so to go before I hit the table's edge...BUT I still fit! So there! ;)

Comments

  1. Still so pretty! AND UNSWOLLEN looking! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel, You're looking so beautiful! So glad you & the babies are good, I was a little worried when I kept looking for a new post!

    Email me your address when you get a chance, I have some ultra comfy, extra huge sweats to send you to lounge around in... hollydez@mindspring.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game