We're at 28 weeks (and one day) already!!!!!! I'm so excited we've come this far and our little babes continue to grow! Its hard to believe we'll be able to hold them in 8 weeks or less!
Clint's mom (Karen) came up from Kentucky to help out around the house this past week. She was a huge help! Karen took these photos of us just before we went out for dinner on Friday. I don't mind being home all the time but it was nice to get out for a little bit. :)
Clint's mom (Karen) came up from Kentucky to help out around the house this past week. She was a huge help! Karen took these photos of us just before we went out for dinner on Friday. I don't mind being home all the time but it was nice to get out for a little bit. :)
You look SO HEALTHY and beautiful! I know what you mean about the getting out part. I am not really wanting to get out at this point unless it's for a Dr. appointment or church and I only have one baby! I lay around SO MUCH-I'm guessing you do too! HUGS!
ReplyDelete28 weeks! - You and they are doing so great! :)
ReplyDelete28 weeks is a HUGE NUMBER is a Triplet pg as we all know!!!! I am so happy for you guys. I know you will make it to 36 weeks. God will carry you all there. Tell Karen I said HI!!
ReplyDeleteWow 28 weeks...now you and your 3 babies need to make it to 36 weeks. Nice pictures of you and your little family!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing! Great job cook'n those babies!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing to look so good with triplets! I found you by accident, googling for grandma pictures. Read your sweet post about your grandma passing in March, I'm so sorry. She sounded like such a special grandma. Come visit me at my blog GrannyMountain and please note another one in my sidebar... http://itsacrazylifebutitsourlife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletethey have 21 children through adoption!
By "healthy" do you mean swollen? :) Just kidding!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!