Skip to main content

Mama's belly as a bouncy castle!

I've taken a lot of photos and videos of the babies moving (on my blackberry) but this morning I actually was able to catch them pretty active. They're getting crowded in there and growing! It's always so much fun to see legs or arms poke out! The video is nearly 3 minutes long and they are active during it but slow down towards the last 30 seconds or so. I can feel them but its hard to see a ton of bigger movements from the video. I took about 5 videos like this this morning because they were so active.

(FYI: I am wearing jammies, yes that line is part of the "linea negra" that extends the full length of my belly and the noise in the background is our fan...just to clarify).

We're in the market for a video camera and I can't wait to actually take better videos of these three moving around and maybe even seeing toes or fingers stick out! We need to purchase one soon though because I'm 30 weeks today! Its crunch time! They will be here before we know it :)

Comments

  1. Cale and I had fun watching the babies move. I am getting very excited to meet these grandbabies. Keep growing little ones. We will pray you through these next few weeks. I know you and mommie will do just fine. I'm concerned about your daddy and Caleigh...lol
    love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You finally got a good couple minutes of them on tape! I love it- and someday I bet the babies will love to see this to:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this. I remember this well :P

    You have sailed so easily through to 30 weeks I am so confident you will have no problem making it to 34 weeks even 36 weeks. I know the Peris want at least 32 weeks, but to me, that was never acceptable LOL.

    I know God will carry you through to 35-36 weeks. It is obvious you body is made to do this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game