Bunkbeds as our sonographer says! :) Baby C here is laying on top of Baby A!
Our sonographer took this photo because it looks like the girls are planning something and are up to no good! Ha-ha! So cute! This is a photo of their heads side by side. Sisterly love.Thursday we had an ultrasound at the MFCC as we do every two weeks. The big thing this week was that all three babies were at or almost at 3 lbs each! Baby A was 3 lbs on the dot. Baby B was 2 lbs 15 oz and Baby C was 2 lbs 11 oz. He was a little smaller last time too but they are all still within very good weights of one another (15%). Also there is always a small window for error so give or take a couple-few ounces for each baby and they're all about the same size.
They are moving like crazy. Seriously though, like CRAZY! Last night we sat in bed watching and feeling them move in my belly and they were going strong for at least 30 minutes! They were making such big movements not just little wiggles. It is truly amazing to feel a baby move and having three is an experience I can hardly even describe. I love it and it is incredible. Even just a few minutes ago I was typing an email relaxing here in bed and one baby (I think it was B) jumped so big she made my whole body move! Isn't that nuts? Our physician said this is the prime time for them to be moving so much because they're still small enough to pull back their limbs and then fully extend them outward making for some big jabs and kicks! We've felt them moving a lot since even 18 or 19 weeks but bigger, stronger movements from 22 weeks on. Before 18 weeks I'd only felt the fluttering feeling which is also really cool but this movement now is so much fun!
HOW SWEET! Love that movement-cant even imagine 3-wow, what a blessing!
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing! I hope they stay inside and grow for awhile longer but I can't wait to see them outside!
ReplyDeleteTotal stranger here - I'm on a pregnancy forum and it appears someone is stealing your ultrasound pictures. Just wanted to give you a heads up - you may want to think about making your blog private.
ReplyDeleteHolly,
ReplyDeleteCan you give me more information about your post? Where? Link?
Thanks.
Sorry - I just now checked back on your blog (I wanted to be sure you saw my last post). It was a post on the baby center community. I reported the original post to the board monitors and they deleted it :).
ReplyDelete