Skip to main content

Watermelon anyone?

It is that time of year again! But seriously everyone keeps saying I look like I swallowed a watermelon...I guess because what else do you say? I've said it before (only once) to someone with twins (sorry Melissa, it was you) so what can I say? Oh well.


I had to take this photo...just for fun!

I couldn't lift it so you it's not the same affect...but you get the point :) It tastes just as good as it looks too. I ate 1/4 of it last night as I was cutting it up!

Comments

  1. LOVE this picture! Especially with your watermelon pink shirt on! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for humoring me and my watermelon comment!

    Great photo, your babies will love looking at it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! And you gotta love lowfat cravings!! YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the funniest picture ever...I love it...and your blog about trusting God for all your needs??? well, I, too, have learned this through the many years...and you have been there when we both have had to learn life's lessons with God's best interest in mind. I thank my God at every remembrance of you, my dear daughter, and thank God that you love HIM and are depending on HIM to carry you and those beautiful babies through. You and Clint and the babies are a joy to my life....ok, Caleigh too. lol I love you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys. It makes me laugh every time I see it ;)

    Holly, I'm kidding about the watermelon comment. No worries :) I forgot anyone had even posted about it...I get it a lot when I'm out in public and strangers say it to me! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your watermelon sized belly! I still can't believe all those extra pounds are staying only in your belly! You look so good! I love your professionaly pic's as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game