Until our scheduled c-section that is!!! I hope we can make it at least until this friday, that is my goal. Then after that the following Friday and maybe even until July 12th for the c-section. I think we'll make it to this friday but I just don't know how much further after that. It is so crazy to think about!!! We cannot wait to hold those babies in our arms and kiss them a thousand times!
Here's the 33 week profile shot. As a stranger told me yesterday "YOU'RE HUGE! You do know that right?!" Yes, thank you stranger woman, I know I'm huge. A reminder from someone I don't even know is really nice though ;) Ha. Oh well.
The swelling is setting in now. Its been taking over for the last two weeks. I'm not too happy about it but we're on the homestretch and I feel so great to have made it to 33 weeks and 2 days today (yes, I am counting the DAYS).
I think if I had a caption for this photo it would be "Hurry and take the photo so I can stop pretending to smile!"

This is what being on my feet for too long looks like. Actually even sitting upright makes my feet, ankles and legs swell like crazy so laying down with my feet propped up above my heart is the best solution (just makes me really sore but its swollen body or aching hips).
Here's the 33 week profile shot. As a stranger told me yesterday "YOU'RE HUGE! You do know that right?!" Yes, thank you stranger woman, I know I'm huge. A reminder from someone I don't even know is really nice though ;) Ha. Oh well.
The swelling is setting in now. Its been taking over for the last two weeks. I'm not too happy about it but we're on the homestretch and I feel so great to have made it to 33 weeks and 2 days today (yes, I am counting the DAYS).
I think if I had a caption for this photo it would be "Hurry and take the photo so I can stop pretending to smile!"
This is what being on my feet for too long looks like. Actually even sitting upright makes my feet, ankles and legs swell like crazy so laying down with my feet propped up above my heart is the best solution (just makes me really sore but its swollen body or aching hips).
You look marvelous, simply marvelous girlie! Sorry those swollen ankles have caught up with you:( No fun. But once you pop those babies out, seeing your ankle bones again will totally make you feel skinny again even if the rest of your body isn't quite skinny yet:) Trust me on this one:)
ReplyDeleteBless your heart...here's to this Friday, and hopefully the next, etc...I'll be praying for you, hang in there sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteRachel- You are awesome! How lucky your little babes are to have a mama like you! And happy first father's day to Clint!
ReplyDeleteI am so, so happy for you!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!! Please enjoy the final stretch of having the babies inside of you- I miss it SO much!!! I remember the ankles well- I agree with Laura on that one...
ReplyDeletePlease push for the steroids... I'd LOVE to email you privately about it... please send me your email @ JensAdoptionBlessings@gmail.com-
Hugs!!!
You look great and are doing a great job! You are almost there and are giving those babies such a great start. Cheering you on to this Friday!!! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteawww! but.. you LOOK AMAZING! i think its just shocking to see pregnancy stick out that far! and its ALL IN YOUR BELLY!!!
ReplyDeleteMy feet looked like that last time, too. worse even!
I think you look great!! congrats again, and thanks for the update (even though you dont know me!)
-Koreen
( http://twitter.com/MrsBR00KSTER )
Hang in there Rachel!! We are praying for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYou still look beautiful! I'm so proud of you for making it this far and not complaining! Praying for an easy delivery and healthy babies!
ReplyDeleteYou're so close! I can imagine how the anticipation is building even more now that you only have 22 days left (if not less)! I can't wait to see pictures of their sweet faces.
ReplyDeleteI always had swollen feet and ankles those last weeks. It means you are closer!! You still look radiant! I look forward to counting down the days with you!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe less than 3 weeks til you guys get to meet your children! Hang in there. I can't wait for all the pictures to come. Cutest pregnant ankles I have ever seen :) You look fabulous, love the dress! Love you lots!
ReplyDeleteSeriously...You ROCK! I'm living vicariously thru you...All of your adorable pg dresses that I couldn't wear in the hospital! WAy to GO! ....Did I say you ROCK?!!
ReplyDelete