This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
oh my goodness. you are doing AMAZING! You look adorable too!!! We've got to get together soon! Keep up the great work Rachel! - Shelly
ReplyDeleteYou do look great! You are inspiring--if I should be so fortunate to get pregnant again after the next EA transfer, I will just remember the triplet mommy that did it so well (that's you)--and I will never complain again! Well, maybe only a little anyway. ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's so exciting that any day now you will be meeting three babies!
You look beautiful! Praying for an uneventful next couple of weeks :)
ReplyDeleteYou are doing awesome! Keep up the great work! All of your hard work will pay off. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteJennifer
proud mommy of Alex, Liz & Zach
born 2/16/07 @ 30wks
I was wondering what happened to your comments - I wanted to comment on several posts but wasn't able to. Glad you got that issue resolved!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing so great, Rachel - Lord willing, the trio will be in your arms so soon! :)
You look BEAUTIFUL!!!
ReplyDeleteDid your doctor discuss steroid shots for the babies? I had them w/ my twins at 34 weeks, they were born @ 36 weeks- no NICU time...
Hugs!!!
You look great- glad those babies are still "cooking" and doing well!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful, but I am convinced you have a watermelon under your shirt :) Seriously you carry those triplets gracefully! Thanks for updating your blog!
ReplyDeleteGod still just keeps on working through you and those babies to show how delightful HE is in you. You, my beautiful daughter, are amazing through our Lord. Praying every day for both you and Clint, and those three precious grandchildren.
ReplyDeleteRachel! You're a beautiful spirit! Thanks for continually updating your blog even though you have trouble even getting out of bed in the mornings. We're continually praying for you & your children...whom God has blessed you with. As a reminder of his faithfulness, each child represents a year that you have prayed in waiting for them!! Love you both so much!
ReplyDeleteRachel!! You look gorgeous!! You are doing a great job cooking those babies!! I am SO excited for you!! Pretty soon!! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog, I REALLY enjoy reading your blog as well! Now that I'm getting the hang of my trio I have more time to browse my blogs I follow and post more, so I can't wait to see pics of your babies when they come!!
ReplyDeleteI SWEAR it is 60 lbs of baby and baby stuff, 'cause you look MARVELOUS!!!
ReplyDelete