Skip to main content

I did it.

I posted THE belly photo. Sorry if you're grossed out. I debated it for awhile then said who cares. It is actually pretty amazing to me just how BIG a belly can grow and I thought I'd share!

The babies are still pushing all over the place - hitting my nerves (yikes), ribs (ouch!), cervix (double OUCH!) and I think they pretty much just want out...especially our little baby B! She's going to be a WILD one I tell ya!

I'm so curious (and a little nervous) as to how big they will be. What will they weigh? All over 4 pounds? According to our last u/s they are all at least that big but you never know because of the margin of error. We have had wonderful techs/sonographers, perinatologists, nurses and O.B. We're very satisfied with our care and it will actually be hard to leave everyone here because we've become close over the last several months!

Okay, I'm officially drained. Good night.

Comments

  1. You have done a great job these past few months blogging and letting everyone know what's been going on in your lives with this pregnancy. I thank God that He has seen you through and am excited to meet those little ones. The next chapter is just getting them delivered. So I am praying and waiting as I know you both are as well. love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your big belly is a big blessing and no group of people understands that more than us fellow bloggers. You have done an amazing job Rachel! God is so good. I will be praying for you and Clint this next week as you meet the triplets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That belly is beautiful, what a testament to the miracles God creates and a trophy for how well you have been taking care of yourself and the ABC's!

    Keep hanging in there, trust your gut instincts and we all look forward to seeing the exciting pics of your complete family!

    Sending you Cyberhugs, rest and praying like a crazy woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belly is an amazing and beautiful part of your pregnancy. I will be praying for you & your little ones to stay safe and healthy and for a safe delivery and recovery! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're so proud of you and your progress to 34 weeks!! We're excited to see photos of your little ones...know that we're praying continuously for your recovery and the health of your babies. We're so happy for you and love you dearly!! Ryan & Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rachel, you belly is beautiful. Just think pretty soon you will be able to see your feet again. LOL
    Im hoping for tomorrow (Monday the 28th) for your babies to arrive, that happens to be my birthday. And I share it with my sister although she is one year older than me.
    Hugs
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! Truly amazing! Hoping for 3 healthy babies...

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 3 BEAUTIFUL MIRACLES.....Only God can take 2 embryos and make them 3!!! Looking forward to pictures.....what a blessed day for you and Clint...June 27, 2010. "The Wood Triplets: Arrival Day."

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture...I think you look wonderful! Motherhood is a stretching experience!! :)

    Peace as you transition to having them out in your daily world!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game