- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
Rachel-
ReplyDeleteYour little ones are KILLING me!!!
I try to to my best to promote embryo adoption awareness. Would you mind if I did a "snowflake spotlight" on your little ones? You wouldn't have to do anything. I could just get some pics and facts from your blog.
I did one of Laura and Makenna. Have a look and let me know!
Lacie
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com/?p=548