With Adelyn in the Moby wrap-just before going for a walk with mama.
ECW V looking at mama and Adelyn
Learning to be efficient at 2 AM! I sit and pump on the floor right in front of the babies to watch them and so I can burp them. If they finish before I finish pumping I move my pump across the floor (thank goodness for my Simple Wishes Hands Free pumping bra!) and head on over to the coffee table to change diapers-yes, we change diapers at the diaper station on the coffee table-hey, ya do whatcha gotta do! Our livingroom is becoming more and more kid-friendly.
Addy snuggles. I love naked babies. They are so soft and so sweet.
After-nice and clean! I (we, okay...mostly I) do this at least 2 or 3x a day or I try to sometimes just do it after each feeding but I think its probably more efficient to do them all at once. Still learning what works best - what takes the least time!
Bottles/dishes(before)
LOVE THAT MOBY WRAP! AND...you look fantastic! Skinny already!
ReplyDelete