Skip to main content

10 weeks old today

Can you believe it? They're getting so big!

Today we went to church for the first time...I know it took us awhile but timing the feedings and getting out the door is a science-one we're still working on perfecting ;)

We just got in from a walk with the babies and Clint's parents who are up from Kentucky visiting for the weekend. It was so nice out...until the rain came. Now Mr. Quincy and I are snuggling sitting near the windows and smelling the fresh rain. I love that refreshing smell of a nice summer rain don't you?

Until next time...

PS-our week has been better but we're still trying to figure out what's going on with our little guy. He's spitting up like CRAZY and pretty fussy after feedings. Babies shoudn't cry during or after feedings so we hope everything is okay with him :( Poor guy! We're trying a soy formula for a few days. We'll see how he does. For now I'm off dairy though too and that has helped the girls a ton. I miss my frozen custard, milk and cheese though! Its worth it.

Comments

  1. WOW! These 10 weeks have flown by and I am just a bystander! Of course, once you have a child, life continues to be one big blur-a GOOD blur, but blur nonetheless.

    Congrats Rachel, you are such an amazing MOM!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry little guy is having a hard time. My neice just had the same thing happen and had to go off of wheat. great, huh? Acid reflux is very common with preemies and if your diet changes don't help, I know they have meds for little guys tummy.

    Congrats on 10 weeks survivng Triplets! I laugh at that because I do Know you're having a blast too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the time is passing so quickly! Time for more pictures! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I would have seen you all there at church. I looked for you. How could I have missed you?
    Sorry to hear about little Quincy. I pray he feels better soon. Sounds like you have had quite a few busy days. You're a good mama and no, I cannot believe the little ones are already 10 weeks old. God is good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game