
Just have a minute but wanted to blog and say we're all doing well. Still lots of bad refulx :( and spitting up but at least the dog is healing...well, sort of. Two surgeries and 4 office visits later...huh. She broke her stitches/wound open 3 times, dumb dog.
The pics...The outdoor pics were taken at the zoo last week when my mom and I took the babies out. Its close enough to walk and it was super nice outside. It is getting colder here though! 40-50's at night the last few nights. Only so many days left of windows open and fresh air! NOT looking forward to being inside all winter. Its been a good fall so far though. Hope the warmer air will stick around for another month or two...fat chance right? ha. As a kid (I grew up in Madison, WI) I remember many Halloweens where we either had flurries or just had to dress with long johns or coats over our costumes! This is one reason we're interviewing for jobs in the south! :)
Other pictures...Friends in order from top to bottom: Julie feeding babies, Laura holding, Erin and Kels holding babies in their cute matching outfits from their aunt Sara (happy bday btw Sara!), Friends Brandon, Nadege and their daughter Simone (love her little curly head of hair!), oh and there's a pic of Clint and his parents with the babies towards the bottom. Well, two out of three are screaming. Guess I should finish up pumping and go find out what's going on in there! Little rascals.
Have a good weekend everyone!
You and the kids are beautiful!!! You look great!!! Here's to more nice Fall weather!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
Can you please interview in Douglasville, GA also???? There's even a perfect house in my neighborhood for you!! 5 br's 3 baths, short sale, DIRT cheap! LOL I want those little cuties close by me!!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute pictures! They're getting big, thanks for the birthday shout out...lol. I hope you and your little family are doing great!
ReplyDeleteThey are so absolutely adorable and you look great as well! Glad everyone (including the dog) is doing ok. Thanks for the new pictures! By the way, NW AR is a great place to live! =)
ReplyDelete