Skip to main content
Baby B's right hand and fingers. Her thumb is tucked, but we did see it. They all have 10 fingers and toes.
A cool shot of baby B looking down at her sister. You can't see baby A in this u/s photo but she is below baby B. I don't have a picture of it but during the u/s we got to see baby A and B head to head looking like they were loving on one another. It was really sweet. Their heads were both in my lower abdomen on the left side, closer to my left hip. I could feel them (lots of pressure too) as the sonographer used the u/s machine to wave over them on that left side. They move around a lot though. It's just so fun and interesting to see them in real time on the monitor. I might feel something but to be able to actually see what is going on and what they're up to in there is really neat. There was a lot of movement I didn't feel. Our sonographer said it's because when they're punching or kicking a lot of times it's within the amniotic sacs and not against my belly or the other babies yet really. They are still pretty small but soon enough I'll feel their every move! I can't wait until Clint can feel them moving around too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game