Skip to main content

Our three munchkins!

All together! May be one of the last ultrasounds where we can get them all together in one shot. It was difficult to get them all in this one. Baby C kept turning the other way.
I love how baby B looks like she's covering her ears. I'm not listening :)

Or I guess she could be dancing with her hand on her head.


Chicken dance baby B?



Comments

  1. I LOVE the all together shots....soooo precious. Thanks for sharing this with us :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture with all three of your little munchkins together is a perfect pic. I loved looking at all the pictures. Incredible. How does GOD do that??? Perfect in every way..we are sooooo blessed!!! They are all being prayed for by so many people. Blessings and love to you and Clint. Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game