The weeks seem to be flying by...but then again I feel like I'm still getting to enjoy being pregnant. I guess the days seem long but the weeks seem short - does that make any sense at all?
This morning for the first time I was able to watch my belly moving! It was really cool to just sit there and watch the babies all moving and seeing my belly moving the way it was! I can't explain how it felt or how excited I was but it was pretty awesome to be able to see them! Soon I might be seeing feet or fingers even instead of just bumpy belly. I love it!
This morning for the first time I was able to watch my belly moving! It was really cool to just sit there and watch the babies all moving and seeing my belly moving the way it was! I can't explain how it felt or how excited I was but it was pretty awesome to be able to see them! Soon I might be seeing feet or fingers even instead of just bumpy belly. I love it!
I am so happy for you!!! Make sure you get maternity photos because after 12 weeks, it all seems like a distant memory to me!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
Love, love, love the belly movements - I could sit and watch it all day! Yours has to look like a circus with three of them in there!!
ReplyDelete