I just weighted myself...I didn't think it was possible but here it goes...I'm 151 lbs!
My start weight was 115 lbs. Typically my weight hovers between 118 and 121 but for the 6 plus months just before our transfers I ate more healthy and cut out sweets and without even thinking about it or trying to loose weight and I was consistently 114-116 lbs for several months before even our first transfer in September.
151-115...oh boy! 36 pounds gained so far and I'm 22 weeks today!!! I love it! haha. I've never been happier to look at the scale and see my weight climbing! Ha! When else in life can you say that anyway? It's a good feeling knowing all the babies are doing so well and growing and knowing I'm gaining weight too. I'm not worried at all about the weight...this isn't the time to worry about that. Plus I know if I can breastfeed, and I'm going to try my hardest (with supplements of course at each feeding - rotating which baby gets formula or breastmilk) the pounds just fall off. Right now my focus is to get nice and plump and wait patiently for the babies to grow!
Clint says he can't wait until I pass up his current weight! Ha.
My start weight was 115 lbs. Typically my weight hovers between 118 and 121 but for the 6 plus months just before our transfers I ate more healthy and cut out sweets and without even thinking about it or trying to loose weight and I was consistently 114-116 lbs for several months before even our first transfer in September.
151-115...oh boy! 36 pounds gained so far and I'm 22 weeks today!!! I love it! haha. I've never been happier to look at the scale and see my weight climbing! Ha! When else in life can you say that anyway? It's a good feeling knowing all the babies are doing so well and growing and knowing I'm gaining weight too. I'm not worried at all about the weight...this isn't the time to worry about that. Plus I know if I can breastfeed, and I'm going to try my hardest (with supplements of course at each feeding - rotating which baby gets formula or breastmilk) the pounds just fall off. Right now my focus is to get nice and plump and wait patiently for the babies to grow!
Clint says he can't wait until I pass up his current weight! Ha.
If I'm blessed with a pregnancy through EA, I will gladly welcome the added pounds too! Haha :)
ReplyDeleteYou the weigh the same as I do! Thats funny! So all I need to do is lose 3 babies worth of weight and I can be tiny like you! I am so glad you are still doing well! Wish I could make it home to your shower next weekend =( Thinking of you and those kiddo's! love Amy
ReplyDelete