- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
So precious!! You all look like you are doing beautifully!
ReplyDeleteYour babies are cuties and you are beautiful! What a gracious mom of triplets, you are!!!
ReplyDeleteI am pretty sure I would be looking much more frazzled!
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com/
By the way, I did think of you when I posted that pic of the frazzled looking mom with her triplets. I hope that you didn't take offense to that. It just scares the heck out of me to think about how I would handle that. Oh my...I do admire you!!!
ReplyDeleteLook how big they're getting! SO sweet!! Glad you're doing well.
ReplyDeletewhat precious days! I know you are cherishing each one! They all look so beautiful. : )
ReplyDelete