Skip to main content
This will be quick because I need to get up and warm bottles but I made it to Target today for some errands! I took the babies after feeding/diapering/pumping and off we went! By the time we made it there we had about an hour before the next feeding and everyone did awesome! Funny though as I stood in line (well, many funny things happened and people said ALL kinds of things - aloud to us and under their breath) one grandma said to her grandson "Look! Awe! TWO babies!" The little boy couldn't have been more than three or four years old and answered back "No, no grandma. THREE babies!" haha. It was so cute! I had Ellie in my Mody wrap and Adelyn and Quincy in the double snap n go stroller. It was great and I felt good about being able to get them all out the door and back by myself!

Comments

  1. I LOVE my Moby!! I love it so much I make my own :) You're brave though! I have yet to leave with all 3 all by myself!!! Although if I had to, I'd have to do the moby as well for 1, and probably put the other two in their seats in the cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Moby is great! Genna used to ask for it :) Wow, an outing by yourself--you are Super Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go!!! A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do to get to Target!

    WOW. Two in the stroller and one in a wrap! You are doing an amazing job!

    http://funnylittlepollywogs.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game