Okay, here are a few words just to sum up the past 5-6 days of my life.
Broken car. Needs repair. Got loaner.
Sick child. Pediatrician. ER. Spinal tap avoided.
*Cell phone that dies in the midst of this sentence as I'm going to pick up my dog from the vet in rush hour and Brewer's game traffic-rushing home to be back in time for the babies next feeding...Clint: They said Quicy needs an X-ray. Me: WHAT?!! Phone dies. Panic.
Friends in town to visit (yea)! Thank goodness for good news right?
Husband's birthday. Never satisfied with the thoughtful gifts I find for him. What's new? lol. And, just so you know, he told me to write that!
Sick dog. Surgery. Stitches. Busted. Gushing leg! Was going to have to go in to the ER but going to try to hold off until morning. I hope I don't wake up to a pool of blood. It's pretty bad!
What am in forgetting? I'm sure there's something? Oh, vomit and LOTS of it! Fun stuff.
A day in the life of me. I hope you all enjoy this post a lot more than I enjoyed revisiting my week.
It wouldn't be so bad right now except I have a migrane and Caleigh's gushing leg is making me feel ill. Also just thinking about her being in pain and the open wound is not so great. Hope I didn't make anyone else sick. If so, join the club!
Broken car. Needs repair. Got loaner.
Sick child. Pediatrician. ER. Spinal tap avoided.
*Cell phone that dies in the midst of this sentence as I'm going to pick up my dog from the vet in rush hour and Brewer's game traffic-rushing home to be back in time for the babies next feeding...Clint: They said Quicy needs an X-ray. Me: WHAT?!! Phone dies. Panic.
Friends in town to visit (yea)! Thank goodness for good news right?
Husband's birthday. Never satisfied with the thoughtful gifts I find for him. What's new? lol. And, just so you know, he told me to write that!
Sick dog. Surgery. Stitches. Busted. Gushing leg! Was going to have to go in to the ER but going to try to hold off until morning. I hope I don't wake up to a pool of blood. It's pretty bad!
What am in forgetting? I'm sure there's something? Oh, vomit and LOTS of it! Fun stuff.
A day in the life of me. I hope you all enjoy this post a lot more than I enjoyed revisiting my week.
It wouldn't be so bad right now except I have a migrane and Caleigh's gushing leg is making me feel ill. Also just thinking about her being in pain and the open wound is not so great. Hope I didn't make anyone else sick. If so, join the club!
This too, shall pass? Thank God it will pass, what a rough week...sending up a special little prayer for you!
ReplyDeleteRachel! So sorry all of that is going on with you! I'm praying your days and nights get easier very soon! Do you have enough help? Is there something I can help you with in the evenings? Let me know!! :)
ReplyDeleteKeep your sense of humor...this, too shall pass! You're doing great!
ReplyDeleteWow, hope your week gets lots better!
ReplyDeleteSorry you've had such a bad week - I hope things turn around for the better soon! :)
ReplyDeleteYikes! Bad week doesn't even begin to sum it up! I hope your week gets better!!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I hope things turn around quickly. hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, Rachel! I hope things look up and you can enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeletePoor Kaleigh! How is she? I hope her leg is on the mend.
What about Quincy? Is everything okay?
Thinking of all of you!
Happy Birthday to your Hubby!
FYI: For birthdays and Christmas, we usually make a list of a few things that we'd really like to have in the price range agreed upon and then give it to the other. This way, we are still surprised (because we don't know what the other will pick) but it's always something that we really wanted. I know, it sounds very materialistic but it works for us.
Can I do an embryo adoption spotlight with the triplets soon? I am dying to do one! I wish we lived closer because I'd love to meet all of you!
Lacie
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com
Rachel you forgot to mention our exciting feeding and diaper change session with the triplets @ Boston Store's mens department. Remember when they all vocally informed us that 3 hours at the mall was enough? Never a dull moment! Thanks for letting me be a part of it :) Good times!
ReplyDeleteWaht a week! So sorry! Hope things have settled down and baby and doggie are ok! The pictures are adorable! I want to hold one too! Mine are so big now! I can't believe they will be two next week! Just sit and snuggle all you can! I know you're loving every minute of it...haha!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry ((((HUGS)))) I pray things have settled down and everyone is feeling better. Last fall when all 5 out of the 6 kids came down with H1N1 (as well as myself) I thought for sure I would NEVER survive ...... but it is amazing how we muster strength from NOWHERE!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing an AMAZING JOB :o)