Adelyn covers her ears and Ellie covers Makenna's mouth! Girls girls! Was there some screaming going on? Is this competition to who can talk the most already?
My piles of laundry - 6 loads in all! I felt pretty accomplished that day as I ran errands, did a ton of laundry and cleaned up the house and washed up all the bottles (which is a lot when you multiply by 3's!
We all (myself and the babies) made it to Kohl's then the mall today! They are such great babies, and I tell them so! We got home, I fed and changed them and they're having tummy time now while mama pumps, eats a late lunch and blogs. Crazy life but its so much fun and I just love them and spending time with them. I cannot wait to watch them grow up but I also am so sad they're growing so fast! They'll be 8 weeks on Sunday already! :( Where have my tiny babies gone?
Love the pics - I think Makenna tried to eat Ellie's hand right after this. Ha!
ReplyDeleteYou totally are super mommy already!
I love all the pics too. I am amazed when I see how far they have all come. Looks like they are doing better with feedings and they seem so much bigger now. Can't wait to see them again.
ReplyDeleteI love all of you.
THEY DO grow up SO quickly! Blakely is almost 10 weeks! CANNOT believe it. STOP GROWING! They are all so adorable Rahcel-you are BLESSED!
ReplyDeleteI'm so impressed by your efficiency! I think I would just be a total mess with 3 babies. They are so so precious- thanks for all the pics!
ReplyDeleteLook at you supermom!!!! You have taken to being the mother of triplets like a fish to water!
ReplyDeleteHow is it possible that they are almost 8 weeks all ready? :)
no way are they almost 8 weeks! You are so very blessed and I know you know that! ENJOY it all!!
ReplyDelete