- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
Awwwww, who doesn't love cute baby toes?!?
ReplyDeleteYou DID work hard for these babes and I am thrilled to see that all of you are doing well!
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com
So, so darling!
ReplyDeletehey Rachel..Caitlin and I just looked at the new pictures and the babies are so cute and getting big! Caitlin said "we need to go see them soon". It was so cute! I hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! I recall receiving an email prior to the three little one's arrival via the Elmbrook Orphan Ministry (My husband and I adopted our daughter from Ethiopia and also have two bio babes and twins on the way from Ethiopia). Congratulations and maybe we'll see you around the halls at Elmbrook...
ReplyDeleteBlessings.
j
www.gfinkfamily.blogspot.com
Beneath the Acacia Tree