I just LOVE taking pictures of the babies! The photos of the girls with the flowers I planned on taking but sometimes I don't even mean to start a shoot...like today. BUT the girls were so cute in their matching outfits and Quincy in his big boy shirt huh, what can I say? I started snapping away and couldn't stop. I think I have a problem lol. Addiction to my camera? Or babies? BOTH. I admit it at least. Its so much fun!!!
There's so much I could say but I'm blank right now (probably because its almost midnight and I need to go to bed since we fed the babies around 830). They should go until 6 or so but I need my zzz's too. Nite blogger friends!
There's so much I could say but I'm blank right now (probably because its almost midnight and I need to go to bed since we fed the babies around 830). They should go until 6 or so but I need my zzz's too. Nite blogger friends!
Comments
Post a Comment