Clint at the "beach" at our resort for our one day, pre-interviews vacation
MKE via the air (Clint and I coming home from SC and AL job interviewing).
Ellie and Cal snuggles-such a lap dog!
Put up your dukes!
Just for the record, I know a lot of you say Ellie must be a "favorite" but we can't help it! She just is so photogentic! Adelyn loves the camera sometimes too but poor little guy...huh. He's adorable...he just can't sit still long enought to have his photo taken-unless he's sleeping that is! So, no favorites here (even though Clint likes to whisper to Ellie "Daddy will buy you a car when you're 16". lol.
SO PRECIOUS! Glad you got to enjoy that pool! Looks FABULOUS!!
ReplyDeleteThe pic of Ellie with her fists clenched and the comment you made about it is really funny. That pic is a keeper. Really good pics. But pics are still deceiving since they are still pretty little. I love them all.
ReplyDelete