Skip to main content
Me with my dad in Napa Valley at the Culinary Institute.

15 Weeks!!

15 week photo and the view from Dad and Janet's new Vellejo, CA house.

Comments

  1. 15 weeks looking like I'm about 30 weeks! Oh my goodness :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!! We are SO THRILLED to follow your journey!

    2Jens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely RADIANT! CA looks beautiful and WARM :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog... You're adorable! How exciting that you have 3 little ones growing in there?! As I'm waiting on my embryo transfer for next month, can I ask if there's anything you did "different" between your first transfer & second? The waiting time is so hard, I feel like I should be "doing" something! Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachel, I found your blog thru Jen at embieadoptmom and want to say Congratulations X 3!!! We are also blessed to have triplets, now 17mo old, thru EA! We have GGB Trips. Our baby C was also a Boy! To cool! I'd love for you to come on over and visit the Friesen Funny Farm. Also, if you need to chat re: EA or Triplets, I'd love to hear from you! I have some links for expecting trips too and am running a support group for triplet Moms in the Portland, Or area. I'd love to chat! at bkmomang@aol.com So very excited for you! You are very blessed and I know you know that already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Guess you enjoyed the sunshine and warm weather in CA. Glad you had a good time. I can hardly believe 15 weeks has past already!!! love you, mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you 2Jens, embieadoptmom, Tina, DFamily and Angela! You all are so kind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Photo taken at church a few weeks ago...

Fall 2013

Fun at the Clemson game