It's hard to be creative as to what you eat at this hour....I think it's going to be crackers for lack of leftovers or having to drink more boost....
This is a blog we created so our family and close friends could follow us on our journey though embryo adoption, pregnancy, and our babies. You can read more about embryo adoption on the side of the blog. Thanks everyone!!
Maybe I'm having grandma pains because we just about have the same sleep pattern but I am thankful I don't have the same eating pattern. If I did, I would be in real trouble with my weight.lol
ReplyDeleteI've been following your blog for a few weeks now and I'm not even sure how I found it. I love all the updates and pictures. You are so stinkin' cute prego!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Glad you like our blog :)
ReplyDeleteWe might have similar sleep patterns but not for the same reasons....or I hope not. Are you trying to tell me something mom?
ReplyDelete